Monday 24 March 2014

Divergent Movie Tie-In Edition Pros and Cons

So I bought this last week and I will be starting this book this coming April 15. Very far right? Its because I joined a buddy read for this. I was actually planning tobuy the original version but there wasn't any stock of it so I bought this.I'll give you some Advantages and Disadvantages of this book so you can choose what is better to buy if you already haven't

Advantages:

√A Q&A with Veronica Roth section
√Quotations that inspired Divergent
√Veronica Roth's Divergent Playlist
√Writing tips from Veronica Roth
√Veronica Roth talks about Utopian Wars
√Faction Naming with Veronica Roth
√Faction Quiz
√Faction Manifestos
√Sneak Peek of Inusrgent (Divergent #2)

Disadvantages:

XThe cover and spine won't match your other Divergent books
XIt only comes in Paperback

Conclusion: Movie Tie-In edition is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment